WE EXIST TO PROGRAMMATICALLY HELP CHILDREN, FAMILIES AND COMMUNITIES BATTLING POVERTY AND ECONOMIC DEPRIVATION
Since 2012, Redemption Song Inc. has issued over $92,000 to in need families, schools and communities.
Involving musicians and the music industry in the creation of social activities and programs addressing and benefiting people and communities in economic distress –Music with a Mission.
To combine the influence and affluence of the music industry with community programs and activism that improves associated circumstances of distressed and marginalized communities.
With our valuable partnerships, we actualize our mission and vision through these programs:
1. Family Volunteer Grant Program (FVGP): we issue grants to American residents, living in marginalized circumstances, who partake in our volunteer grant program. With a criterion of volunteering for a community organization, program recipients receive $5oo+ grants and are defaulted to active community participants addressing their own community's needs.
2. CLIP (Children Library International Program): through partnerships with international schools experiencing extreme poverty, we provide books and shelves for the making of small libraries to supplement and decrease the gap of unavailable reading material.
3. Music Scholarships: we provide valuable instruments to support the opportunity of music in the lives of children lacking instruments - due to poverty, or fiscally challenged and lacking school music departments in the United States - through partnerships with schools and other agencies.
4. Operation Music: our produced music concerts, entertainment events and other industry fundraising productions, executed to empower the three programs listed above.
5. PROPOSED: nonprofit immigration program.